Wanted: 1 Social Marketing/Media Assistant
Clearly, you have all been diligently following the blog… and maybe some of you wish that you could be hanging out with me doing what I do here. Well, have I got a deal for you! I’m looking for an assistant. That’s right, just like the title says. One Social Marketing/Media Assistant to accompany me for the next four months of web-land deliciousness here at the village.
Social Marketing/Media Assistant
This is a full time position for 35 hours per week funded by Canada Summer Jobs. To apply we request that you possess the majority of the following superhero qualities:
- are 30 years of age or under
- are available for a 16 week position (will make it match your return to school date)
- are a returning student and will be returning to school in the fall
- have a background and demonstrated skill in marketing
- have a range of skills in graphic design
- can assist with website layout and maintenance (wordpress platform)
- have demonstrated experience in blogging and social media
- have good understanding and interest in environmental issues and permaculture design
- have excellent organizational and communication skills, rapport/ team building capacity
- can do cool things like bend spoons with your mind, create fire in the palm of your hand or fly on the sound-waves of your own scream like Banshee.
If this is you, we would welcome you to OUR team. There is an option to stay onsite in camp at O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE and to become fully immersed in O.U.R. learning community. Please apply ASAP with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org