- Get Involved
- 2017 Natural Plaster Course
- 2017 Natural Building Course: Just BioFiber – Hempblock Building
- Creative Eco-Art Camp for Children
- 2018 Permaculture Teacher Training with Jude Hobbs
- 2018 Permaculture Design Certificate with Earth Activist Training by Starhawk!
- 2018 Intro to Permaculture with Starhawk
- 2017 Ecovillage Design Education Course (April 28th to June 2nd)
- 2017 OUR Regenerative Village Living And Homesteader Re-Skilling Program
- Sustainable Wellness Retreats
- Public Tours
- OUR CSA
- Tent Rental
- Green Burial Initiative
- OUR Ecovillage Explorer
- Explore OUR Services
- Contact Us
- OUR Blog
Are you looking for reasons to visit OUR Ecovillage this summer? We have many many interesting learning and fun reasons for you to take the short 35minute drive from Victoria or an hour from Nanaimo area.
May 20–24th Women in Wood
Learn to build using wood. Learn the necessary skills to safely and productively use woodworking tools from skilled wookworkers and builders.
Have to satisfaction of seeing your work come to fruition within the week that you are here at OUR Ecovillage.
June 13–14 Natural Building “Taste of Cob”
A weekend workshop that will give you a perfect opportunity to play in the mud and get your hands dirty working with ‘cob’ and helping to create a beautiful home with the help of many other hands.
June 27–28 Natural Building “Living Roofs”
Have you ever wanted to know the best reasons, use and way to create a living roof? Now’s your chance. As a part of OUR’s ongoing natural building program you will learn how best to create a living roof.
OUR’s participants and students have been asking to learn this style of building for a long time. This summer it’s finally going to happen! OUR’s teacher/ builder Ben Garret.
July 29–Aug. 3 Nhemamusasa North, OUR’s annual Miramba and Mbira Festival. Learn to play these magical instruments and interact with the village and the land. Come feel and share in the magic of this music.
Keep checking the OUR calendar for other events coming up in September. Put these event dates on your calendar September 4–6 two very mindful events happening, An Emergence Care Workshop and A Yoga Retreat.