- Get Involved
- 2017 Natural Plaster Course
- 2017 Ecological Building Course: Just BioFiber – Hempblock Building
- Creative Eco-Art Camp for Children
- 2018 Permaculture Teacher Training with Jude Hobbs
- 2018 Permaculture Design Certificate with Earth Activist Training by Starhawk!
- 2018 Intro to Permaculture with Starhawk
- 2017 Ecovillage Design Education Course (April 28th to June 2nd)
- 2017 OUR Regenerative Village Living And Homesteader Re-Skilling Program
- Sustainable Wellness Retreats
- Public Tours
- OUR CSA
- Tent Rental
- Green Burial Initiative
- OUR Ecovillage Explorer
- Explore OUR Services
- Contact Us
- OUR Blog
Meet Tom, our flashy boy-turkey. He was lucky enough this holiday season to be too skinny for harvesting, so he ended up getting a years grace here at the farm, looking after the lady-turkeys. That being said, we will have free range chicken and turkeys for sale starting at the beginning of May for 4$ per pound.
There have been many times in my life where I have sat down with someone to talk something out, only to find that my heartfelt intention was not enough. Some of these times I found myself feeling more defensive and angry with the person that I was before we sat down and other times I felt like I had caused …
The Cowichan Wine and Culinary Festival is a yearly event that links local organic farms, wineries, artisans, environmental stewards, speakers and musicians to create a weekend of entertainment and education for members of our local community. This year, in September, the festival also played a large part in kicking off the Protect OUR Ecovillage Forever campaign. We had lots of …
Imagine standing together with a generation of people who are to inherit the planet and honestly discussing the current food system paradigm. Imagine examining a typical fast food restaurant meal and considering the different dependencies that this style of food production has created for itself, such as chemical fertilizers and pesticides and its relationship with the oil industry. Imagine looking …
Welcome to a glimpse into the inner workings of OUR Ecovillage.