People pass through O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE for a variety of reasons. Accommodation is often available for people visiting for workshops, summer programs and other events. Whatever the reason for your visit, please familiarize yourself with our visitor’s guidelines so that we can all have an enjoyable experience!
Facilities Available at O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE
- The Healing Sanctuary (Climate Change Demonstration Building – made with Cob/Strawbale)
- Mongolian Yurt: a bright, 30-foot-diameter canvas dome structure, heated
- Fire pit
- Outdoor kitchen
- Composting toilet
- O.U.R. Eco-Guesthouse (two rooms available)
- Camping space, including tent ‘pads’
Rates for Facility Rental
The following is a base line summary of rates and guidelines for use of main facilities at O.U.R. ECOVILLAGE. Negotiations around rates, partial trade of labor or goods for facility use will be determined on an individual basis.
Yurt or large room in Healing Sanctuary for Workshops and Events
Peak Season (April 15 – October 15)
- One half day (minimum) $100
- One full day $150
- One full day & overnight $165
- Two full days and one overnight $250
Off Season (October 16 – April 14)
- One half day (minimum) $75
- One full day $100
- One full day & overnight $125
- Two full days and one overnight $200
Dorm space is also available in both the yurt and the Sanctuary by negotiation.
* Sliding scale possible – please enquire
* Please note: these rates are for numbers of up to 30 people. Additional visitors are $5/person.
Food and Tenting:
Please see Visit O.U.R. for rates and details.