Here is a list of items that we need for current projects. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if you have materials or tools that you would like to contribute to the village, please contact us.
Work and live on site in exchange for your skills! Or volunteer and earn credits towards courses, events, accommodation and food at OUR.
Marketing (work from home possible)
- Graphic designer
- Social Media Maven
- WordPress Volunteers
Full-time or part-time volunteer chef/cooks wanted. If you have a passion for local food, with experience in seasonal, healthy and creative culinary delights for all diet types (including vegetarians, vegans, gluten-free, raw food, etc.) and would like to trade for accommodations and food while on site for a week or longer, then please drop us a line. Food Safe required. Please contact us with expressions of interest.
Builders and Tradespeople:
- Skilled carpenters always needed
- Plumbers (with hydronic experience an asset)
- Pipe fitter
Organic Gardeners, Farmers and Permaculturalists:
Anyone who wishes to come on-site for a few days in order to get a sense of O.U.R is encouraged to volunteer with odd jobs. Learn more about Volunteering
Free, barter, or exchange for courses/events at OUR! Please contact us!
- Office computers! Desktop or laptop, mac/apple a huge plus!
- Good, used (and energy star rated) washing machine.
- Queen mattress, boxspring and bedframe.
- Commercial High Temperature Dish Washer (free or low cost)
- Commercial range hood with fire suppression system (free or low cost)
- Crab pot cooker
- 40 gallon metal barrel – clean for boiling water
- Tablecloths for our new Zero-Mile Meal Eatery
- More dishes/bowls/cups/cutlery for upcoming gatherings
- Blenders and food processors (always!!)
- Small kitchen appliances
FARM & GARDEN
- Moveable electric fence
- Fencing material
- Cream separator
- Spoiled hay
- 6 mil green house plastic UV protected
- Clean/dry wood shavings/chips
- 3 foot – 4 foot vanity or counter top (with or without a sink) for the new suite in the upstairs of the Art Studio
- Back hoe in good running order
- Good quality cedar posts and rails
- Chop-saw with stand
- Clean, aesthetically pleasing rugs for the healing sanctuary
- Single axle utility trailer
- Tandem axle 10 000 lb trailer
- Portable air compressor
- Table saws in good condition
- 18v Makita or Milwaukee power tools
- Stationary air compressor
- Bobcat tires with tread and rims
- T-post pounder
- Pressure washer
- Worksite magnet