Here is a list of items that we need for current projects. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if you have materials or tools that you would like to contribute to the village, please contact us.
- Skilled carpenters always needed
- Plumbers (with hydronic experience an asset)
- ‘Sawyers of service’ (with own sawmill) – we have been donated 2 dump truck loads of millable logs for OUR school and we need your help as soon as possible
I hear that the universe is benevolent…..Here is a list of items that we need for current projects.
FARM & GARDEN
- Moveable electric fence
- Fencing material
- Cream separator
- Spoiled hay
- 6 mil green house plastic UV protected
- Clean/dry wood shavings/chips
Fun Stuff (Let us know if you have an old fussball table or a ping pong table sitting in your garage which you want to give away, we will move it for you)
1- Fussball Table
2- Table Tennis Table
Needed in the kitchen during events, in the garden, on the building site… we can always use extra hands. (Volunteers and visitors are responsible for their site and food costs)
Volunteers to help with installation of fencing
We are always searching for help with building during the summer
Anyone who wishes to come on-site for a few days in order to get a sense of O.U.R is encouraged to volunteer with odd jobs.