In this week’s lifestyle box, we have a very special treat —
Freya’s Apple Pie!
For today’s dessert in OUR Lifestyle Boxes, we have made Freya’s Apple Pie! Made with Transparent Apples from OUR farm and a buttery pate sucree (aka a sugary pastry).
Instructions for baking Freya’s Apple Pie:
Pie will be refrigerated when you receive it in your box. Leave it at room temperature for 30 minutes. Then bake it at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes. Then eat!
Freya is an amazing chef and if you are interested in purchasing extra desserts and breads you can purchase them directly from her!
The ones below will be available for next Thursday, to be picked up when you pick up your csa box. To place your order from the list below please email email@example.com, and if you would like to special order an item not on this list you can make a request.
- $6 Gooey Cinnamon Buns
- $5 Farm Fresh Rosemary Focaccia (can be made with spelt, red fife or whole wheat flour for $8)
- $7 Fudgy Double Chocolate Salted Caramel Cupcakes
- $7 Farm Fresh Strawberry Chocolate Cupcakes
- $7 6×6 inch Farm Fresh Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- $6 Fresh Baked Sourdough Bread (can be made with spelt, red fife or whole wheat flour for $9)
Made with all organic flour, sugar, fruits and eggs from the farm. Crafted with love by Freya with hope that our community will support my new enterprise!