1. CANCELLATION POLICY
- a) Accommodations
- For a cancellation with more than five days’ notice, guests will be fully refunded unless during courses & events and then the same as b) below.
- For cancellations with less than five days’ notice, the first night will be charged at 100% and the remaining nights at 50%.
- b) Courses, Events and all other Services
- For a cancellation with more than 30 days’ notice, the guest will be fully refunded.
- For cancellations with more than 21 days’ notice, the guest will be 50% refunded.
- For cancellations with less than 21 days’ notice, the guest will be charged the total amount.
2. HOUSE RULES
- We are on an alternative wastewater treatment system for OUR septic and reuse as much water as possible. Biodegradable soaps and shampoos must be used and are available for purchase.
- There is a strict no-drugs policy on site.
- Alcohol consumption must be respectful and not in the Healing Sanctuary, but acceptable most other times in most ‘ shared spaces’ in moderation.
4.Our office is open from 10 am to 8 pm. Check-in is available after that time by phone/text at 250-888-7798
- For our residents and neighbours, quiet hours are between 10 pm and 8 am.
- As this is a working farm, all gates must be closed and latches double-checked.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Please remember that we are an educational facility and often have students staying on-site in our dorm space.
- We love animals but, unfortunately, can not accommodate canine friends.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
I permit my email address to be added to OUR Ecovillage mailing list for future communications. Including notifications of changes in services or policies, general or special newsletters and other communications relating to our Ecovillage activities. We will never sell or rent your information. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
4. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I am aware that construction activities, building materials, hand and power tools, animals, and other natural hazards exist on-site. Any worksite can be dangerous and entail a risk of personal injury.
I acknowledge that OUR ECOVILLAGE Cooperative, OUR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, and the directors, staff, students, volunteers and residents of these organizations are not responsible for any personal injury caused as a result of the use, misuse, malfunction, attempt to repair or any other operation of hand or power tools, working with animals, machines or as result of any activities which I may be involved at OUR Ecovillage, including during any off-site excursions.
I undertake these activities at my own risk and acknowledge that these organizations and individuals cannot be held liable for these activities.