1. CANCELLATION POLICY
- a) Accommodations
- For cancellation with more than 5 days notice, guests will be fully refunded unless if during courses & events and then same as b) below.
- For cancellations with less than 5 days notice, the first night will be charged at 100% and the remaining nights at 50%.
- b) Courses, Events and all other Services
- For cancellation with more than 30 days notice, guest will be fully refunded.
- For cancellations with more than 21 days notice, guest will be 50% refunded.
- For cancellations with less than 21 days notice, guest will be charged full amount.
2. HOUSE RULES
- As we are on an alternative wastewater treatment system for OUR septic and reuse as much of our water as possible, PLEASE NOTE: you must use biodegradable soaps and shampoos. These are available for purchase during your stay if you do not bring own organic/biodegradable toiletries.
- There is a strict no-drugs policy on site.
- Alcohol consumption must be respectful and not in the Healing Sanctuary, but fine at most other times in most ‘common spaces’ in moderation.
4.Our office is open from 10AM to 8PM. Check-in is available after that time by phone/text 250-888-7798
- In respect for our residents and neighbours, quiet hours are between 10pm and 8am.
- As this is a working farm, it is imperative that ALL gates be SHUT behind you, and latches double-checked.
- Smoking is permitted only in designated areas.
- Please remember that we are an educational facility and often have students staying on site in our dorm space. Acting with respect to this eliminates any potential issues!
- We love animals, but unfortunately can not accommodate your canine friends.
3. USE OF INFORMATION
I hereby give permission for my email address to be included on OUR Ecovillage mailing list for future communications, including notifications of changes in services or policies, general or special newsletters, or other communications relating to the activities of OUR Ecovillage. We will never sell or rent your information. You may unsubscribe from our mailing list at any time.
4. WAIVER OF LIABILITY
I am aware that construction activities, building materials, hand and power tools, animals, and other natural hazards exist on site and any and all work sites can be dangerous and entail a risk of personal injury.
I acknowledge that OUR ECOVILLAGE Cooperative, OUR COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION, and the directors, staff, students, volunteers and residents of these organizations are not responsible for any personal injury caused as a result of the use, misuse, malfunction, attempt to repair or any other operation of hand or power tools, working with animals, machines or as result of any activities which I may be involved at OUR Ecovillage, including during any offsite excursions.
I undertake these activities at my own risk and acknowledge that these organizations and individuals cannot be held liable whatsoever for these activities.