- Get Involved
- 2017 Natural Plaster Course
- Creative Eco-Art Camp for Children
- 2018 Permaculture Teacher Training with Jude Hobbs
- 2018 Permaculture Design Certificate with Earth Activist Training by Starhawk!
- 2018 Intro to Permaculture with Starhawk
- 2017 Ecovillage Design Education Course (April 28th to June 2nd)
- 2017 OUR Regenerative Village Living And Homesteader Re-Skilling Program
- Sustainable Wellness Retreats
- Public Tours
- OUR CSA
- Tent Rental
- Green Burial Initiative
- OUR Ecovillage Explorer
- Explore OUR Services
- Contact Us
- OUR Blog
Intercultural – Intergenerational – Interfaith
O.U.R. UPCOMING TOURS, EVENTS & COURSES
EVENTS & GATHERINGS:
- March 17th – March 24th, 2018: Permaculture Teacher Training (PTT)
- April 27th – May 13th, 2018: Permaculture Design Certificate with Starhawk (PDC + EAT certifications)
O.U.R. NEWSLETTER SIGN-UP
Sign-up for O.U.R. Ecovillage Newsletter and stay up-to-date on upcoming news & events!
* These fields are required.
O.U.R RECENT BLOG POSTS
Update from OUR ECOVILLAGE Cooperative by Board Chair Brandy Gallagher More than ever we are excited at the shifts and changes …
Well, reports about the arrival of spring have been greatly exaggerated. Cold weather and lots of rain continued to dominate …
After an unusually long, cold and snowy winter, spring has finally arrived! We are very fortunate that our fruit trees, …
OUR ECOVILLAGE is a sustainable learning community and demonstration site located in the beautiful Cowichan Valley on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
We base our work on Permaculture principles and offer learning opportunities for Natural Building, Sustainable Food Production, and Leadership. Visitors are welcome for educational tours with a presentation and walk through of OUR permaculture demonstration site and village community, including our beautiful natural buildings. Work parties welcome you to participate in various activities throughout the season. So come on in and have a look around!”
It is possible that the next Buddha will not take the form of an individual. The next Buddha may take the form of a community—a community practicing understanding and loving kindness, a community practicing mindful living. This may be the most important thing we can do for the survival of the Earth.” —Thich Nhat Hanh