OUR Wish List
We have needs and we hope you can help.
Here is a list of items that we need for current projects. This list is by no means exhaustive, so if you have materials or tools that you would like to contribute to the village for FREE or possible barter or exchange for courses or events, contact us!
- Office computers! Desktop or laptop, Mac is a huge plus!
- Good, used (and energy star rated) washing machine.
- Queen mattress, boxspring and bedframe.
- Operating serger sewing machine . (even if just to borrow!)
- good carpets for indoor use
- good clean 3-5 gallon buckets with lids
- carving tools/timber frame knives
- curtain rods
- glass gallon jars with lids
- Crab pot cooker
- 40 gallon metal barrel – clean for boiling water
- Tablecloths for our new Zero-Mile Meal Eatery
- More dishes/bowls/cups/cutlery for upcoming gatherings
- Blenders and food processors (always!!)
- Small kitchen appliances
Farm and Garden
- Moveable electric fence
- Fencing material
- Cream separator
- Spoiled hay
- Clean/dry wood shavings/chips
- shovels or garden tools/hoses of any kind (particularly axes)
Building and Housing
- Back hoe in good running order
- Good quality cedar posts and rails
- Chop-saw with stand
- Clean, aesthetically pleasing rugs for the healing sanctuary
- Single axle utility trailer
- Tandem axle 10 000 lb trailer
- Portable air compressor
- Table saws in good condition
- 18v Makita or Milwaukee power tools
- Stationary air compressor
- Worksite magnet
- Bed linens